Lifetime partners in your oral healthcare.
We are a family dental practice nestled in the community of Cinco Ranch in Katy, Texas. Our two dentists, Dr. Crabtree and Dr. Foust provide general dental and cosmetic dental services. They are supported by our practice manager Kristy Crabtree and dedicated staff of administrative and clinical professionals. It is our privilege to serve our dental patients in a modern facility located at 23056 Westheimer Parkway Katy, TX, just east of the Grand Parkway (Hwy 99).
- Our Care Providers
- Our Facility
- Location & Contact Information
- Infection Control & Green Practices
- Notice of Privacy Practices
We approach the care of our patients by employing the following core values.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to become lifetime partners in the oral healthcare of our patients by providing exceptional dental care in an environment of extraordinary service.
Our Governing Principles
- We recognize eating, smiling, laughing, and talking are essential to the enjoyment of life. A healthy mouth has a profound effect on a patient’s health, appearance, and self-confidence. We are privileged to partner with our patients in improving their quality of life by creating and maintaining beautiful smiles and healthy mouths. Our services will help them radiate confidence and health.
- We are dedicated to serving our patients. We will ensure they feel welcome, respected, comfortable, and cared for. Every patient will be aware of the quality of care we render and the sincerity with which we deliver that care. We will meet and then exceed our patients’ expectations.
- We will foster an environment of professional integrity by applying the highest standards of quality in the delivery of our care. We recognize that “quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, and skillful execution. To this end, we will continually pursue, evaluate, learn, and implement new technologies in our practice” (William A. Foster, Medal of Honor recipient).
- We will empower our staff members with the knowledge, skills, and feedback needed to achieve professional growth and pledge to create an environment that is enjoyable to work in.
Dr. and Kristy Crabtree met in 1983 at a social hosted by their church singles group. Kristy was working for Conoco at the time, and Dr. Crabtree had just moved to Houston to be an associate dentist. As their relationship developed, it was obvious that they were not just a personal match; they were also a professional match. Kristy’s business skills and her desire to manage a business perfectly complimented Dr. Crabtree’s dental skills and his desire to focus on patient care. By 1984 they had fallen in love and were married. They often joke that their union was more than a marriage; it was also a merger.
From the beginning, the Crabtrees were determined to establish their own dental practice. In 1985—before Crabtree Dental was a reality—the price of oil hovered around $32 dollars a barrel and the economy was thriving, so it seemed like the perfect time to start a business. They spent nights and weekends creating a business plan and in the fall of 1985 they signed a lease for a dental facility. By the time Crabtree Dental was completed in the spring of 1986, oil had plummeted to $8 dollars a barrel and their new dental practice seemed ill-fated. Despite the difficult economic climate, the Crabtrees pushed forward with courage and faith, and as the Katy community survived and thrived so did Crabtree Dental. In 2007 the Crabtrees built their dream dental facility in the Katy, Texas community of Cinco Ranch. The practice has grown from a single treatment room and three staff members in 1986 to seven treatment rooms and 17 staff members today.
Dr. and Kristy Crabtree are the proud parents of two children and have loved raising their family and establishing their careers in Katy, Texas. Dr. Crabtree is the third generation in his family to practice dentistry, so they always had a dream of extending the dental legacy from three generations of dentists to four. That dream is becoming reality in more ways than one. Their daughter, Lauren, is married to Dr. Aaron Laird who is a local dentist specializing in the practice of orthodontics. They have made Katy, Texas their home. The Crabtrees’ son, Colby, will earn his doctor of dental surgery degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center in 2018. He plans to practice dentistry alongside his father.